Real Estate Jobs Search – Why REJS – So what makes us different to the other recruiters – we are a boutique National Recruiter/Talent Specialist that offers you resources that assist you. You wont find us just sending out your resume and hope that someone picks yours, we get to know you and we will keep you updated on what’s happening. We assist job-seekers like you in every state of Australia so we understand what you need. We continue daily to locate the best positions and the best offices to work for, why not give us a call?
Our client is based on the Gold Coast of Queensland and they are now looking for a dynamic and experienced individual to lead and develop their residential project sales and marketing. Working alongside the CEO and internal Sales Manager, you will be responsible for procuring marketing groups and supporting marketers in the sale of their properties. As this is a full time position you will need to be dedicated to making a difference for to both the sales team and also your clients.
Some of the duties and activities you will need to undertake will include:
• Creation of a marketing plan and implementing numerous property marketing strategies
• Extensive liaison with marketers, financiers and agencies in procuring prospective clients
• Develop a thorough understanding of both clientele and stock
• Sales execution in a professional and volume based manner
To be considered for this position you will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
• Be a self-starter who can work autonomously
• Have your own client database and the ability to be able to source leads from this
• Have established networks & solid relationships currently with marketers
• Excellent communication skills, excellent self-confidence and a positive attitude
• Strong, driven and self-motivated and personable
• Previous experience within a residential project sales and marketing team
• Proactive and results orientated, at least 5 years previous experience in the industry
• Excellent negotiation sales and rapport building skills
• Connections within the marketing and financial industries will be essential
A little about our Client: Is based on the Gold Coast and have a fantastic reputation in today’s market place and are a developer in their own right..
What is on offer: The successful person will be offered a competitive starting salary based on experience, excellent bonuses plus more.
How to Apply: For more information on this role, please contact Richard Taylor on 1300 219 522 or 0414 581 472 or email your resume in a word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
REJS Headquarters: 1300 219 522
Real Estate Jobs Search
“Recruitment Specialists for the Real Estate Industry”