Real Estate Jobs Search (REJS) – Why us? So what makes us different to the other – we are a boutique Real Estate Recruiter/Talent Specialist that offers you resources that actually assist you. You wont find us emailing your resume out hoping that someone picks yours, we get to know you and what you are looking for and we will keep you updated on what’s happening. At REJS we continue daily to locate the best positions and the best offices to work for, so why not give us a call?
Do you live South of the river and are you a great administrator? Our client is now looking for an administrator to take on the position in their boutique agency. The position can either be full or part time depending on your circumstances as they will fit the role around the right person.
You will be responsible for a variety of office duties including:
- Assisting with telephone and general customer service enquiries
- Liaising with internal staff members, other stakeholders and customers
- Invoicing and other MYOB data entry including daily bank reconciliation
- General administrative tasks, plus other duties as required
This is a varied and interesting role where flexibility is the key!
We need someone with the following attributes:
- Well presented with a mature outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Enthusiastic, self motivated with a can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to multi-task with a flexible attitude and a hands-on approach
- Punctual, reliable with a great work ethic
- Be able to use your initiative, be practical thinking and have common sense.
A little about our Client: Is one of the best and located in the Beckenham area, they service their region with passion and excitement! They are also well known and respected within the real estate community and are growing rapidly so if you are looking for a change of environment then this could be for you.
What is on offer: The successful candidate will be offered an hourly rate that relates to your level of experience etc. and a fantastic working environment.
How to Apply: For more information on this role, please contact Richard Taylor on 1300 219 522 or 0414 581 472 or email your resume in a word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org