To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
· You must be highly competent in all aspects of Property Management procedures in Queensland
· Be self-motivated, have excellent negotiation skills and problem-solving abilities
· Have previous experience with REST or similar software
· Ability to manage 200 portfolio with full administration support
· Have an enthusiastic attitude focused on achieving results
· Communication verbal and written must be at a high level
A little about the Client: Our clients office is located in Clayfield, a great team to work with and an owner who just cares about his team. A full time Business Development Manager on site to source the properties. Lots of management support and a brand in Clayfield that retains loads of respect out in the market.
What is on offer: The successful person will be offered an outstanding salary package between $50, 000 to $60,000, use of company vehicle or car allowance.
How to Apply: You must hold a Real Estate Qualification and supply the certificate number and expiry date with your application. For more information on this role, please contact Nikki Taylor on 1300 219 522 or 414 624 521 or email your resume and Real Estate Qualification in a word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Real Estate Jobs Search (REJS) – Why us? So what makes us different to the other – we are a boutique Real Estate Recruiter/Talent Specialist that offers you resources that actually assist you. You wont find us emailing your resume out hoping that someone picks yours, we get to know you and what you are looking for and we will keep you updated on what’s happening. At REJS we continue daily to locate the best positions and the best offices to work for, so why not give us a call?
REJS Headquarters: 1300 219 522
Real Estate Jobs Search
“Recruitment Specialists for the Real Estate Industry”