You must be someone who has outstanding time management skills, be pro-active and forward thinking with a positive disposition. The successful candidate will be someone confident in their ability to successfully manage a portfolio whilst overseeing the day to day running of this small team in their new office surroundings.
You must be ready to deal with any situation as it comes and have the knowledge and experience to lead your team with confidence to achieve positive results.
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- You must be highly competent in all Property Management in Queensland
- Have previous experience with running a small team in Property Management
- Knowledge of CONSOLE or similar software
- Ability to run a small portfolio and manage a team
- All accounts will be managed at their Head Office so no accounts
- Have an enthusiastic attitude focused on achieving results
- Be self-motivated, have excellent negotiation skills and problem-solving abilities
- Communication verbal and written must be at a high level
A little about the Client: Our clients brand new office is located in Wacol, Brisbane. .
What is on offer: The successful person will have the salary discuss at time of interview. A full vehicle is to take home..
How to Apply: You must hold a current Real Estate Qualification and supply the certificate number and expiry date with your application. For more information on this role, please contact Nikki Taylor on 1300 219 522 or 414 624 521 or email your resume and Real Estate Qualification in a word format to email@example.com
Real Estate Jobs Search (REJS) – Why us? So what makes us different to the other – we are a boutique Real Estate Recruiter/Talent Specialist that offers you resources that actually assist you. You wont find us emailing your resume out hoping that someone picks yours, we get to know you and what you are looking for and we will keep you updated on what’s happening. At REJS we continue daily to locate the best positions and the best offices to work for, so why not give us a call?