Our client has a growing portfolio and is looking for an Experienced Property Manager to join their team and lend assistance to the Senior Property Manager.
The role would involve:
- Liaising with tenants and landlords
- Showing properties to prospective tenants/conduct Open Homes
- Processing of Tenancy Applications
- Preparation of Lease documentation
- Sign up new tenants
- Some arrears management
- Lease renewals
- Task and time management
- Meeting KPI’s
To be successful in securing this role, you will demonstrate:
- A current certificate of real estate registration
- A current driver’s license & well maintained car
- Ideally 3 years’ experience in Portfolio Property Management
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service skills and a positive “can do attitude”
- Immaculate presentation and communication skills
- Your personality must be enthusiastic, self-motivated and have high ethical values
- Experience with Rockend preferred
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of Property Management processes and applicable legislation
- MS Office Experience
A little about the Client: This company aim to be the best. They strive to shine in every area of their business, continually reinventing themselves as they find better ways to achieve their clients’ goals. They are a learning organisation. They regularly review their structure, systems and processes.
What is on offer:
- $55 – 60K Package
- Boutique office in Balmain, Sydney
- Professional environment with a friendly & supportive team
How to Apply: You must hold a Real Estate Qualification and supply the certificate number and expiry date with your application. For more information on this role, please contact Nikki Taylor on 1300 219 522 or 414 624 521 or email your resume and Real Estate Qualification in a word format to email@example.com.
Real Estate Jobs Search (REJS) – Why us? So what makes us different to the others -We are a boutique Real Estate Recruiter/Talent Specialist that offers you resources that actually assist you. You won’t find us emailing your resume out hoping that someone picks yours, we get to know you and what you are looking for and we will keep you updated on what’s happening. At REJS we continue daily to locate the best positions and the best offices to work for, so why not give us a call.
REJS Headquarters: 1300 219 522
Real Estate Jobs Search
“Recruitment Specialists for the Real Estate Industry”