Our client is centrally located in Wembley, they are seeking an experienced property manager to take on a portfolio of approximately 100 properties.
The role involves:
- Dealing courteously and efficiently with Owners, Tenants, Trades-people and Creditors
- Computer processing
- Minor trust accounting
- Routine Inspections
- Outgoing property condition Reports
What is required for this role:
- Professional communication skills
- Attention to detail / time management skills
- Current drivers licence and own reliable vehicle
- Certificate of registration and up-to-date Police clearance are essential
- Knowledge of REST, FileSmart and Realform would be an advantage
What is on offer:
- $55k -$60k Salary
A little about the Client: A busy office with a Property Management Team consisting of seven Property Managers plus Reception.
How to Apply: You must hold a Real Estate Qualification and supply the certificate number and expiry date with your application. For more information on this role, please contact Richard Taylor on 1300 219 522 or 414 624 521 or email your resume and Real Estate Qualification in a word format to email@example.com
Real Estate Jobs Search (REJS) – Why us? So what makes us different to the others -We are a boutique Real Estate Recruiter/Talent Specialist that offers you resources that actually assist you. You won’t find us emailing your resume out hoping that someone picks yours, we get to know you and what you are looking for and we will keep you updated on what’s happening. At REJS we continue daily to locate the best positions and the best offices to work for, so why not give us a call.
REJS Headquarters: 1300 219 522
Real Estate Jobs Search
“Recruitment Specialists for the Real Estate Industry