Our client is seeking an experienced Accounts/Admin person who is confident, extremely well organised and up for a challenge.
The role involves:
- Rent receipting
- Accounts Loading
- Tenant Invoicing on demand
- Running mid-month tenant invoices
- Allocating tenant deposits to rental cards
- End of month accounts assistance as required
- Staff contract administration, pay/salary review tracking, staff reviews and sick leave
- Staff annual/holiday leave – rostering and recording
- Company or associated functions oversee and/or planning
- Outstanding debt recovery, responsibilities to ensure company overdue invoices are followed and chased up monthly
- Director requested and general administration duties
What is required for this role:
- A strong background in the use of REST property management system
- Some PA or Admin experience is preferred
A little about the Client: Our client is a rapidly growing commercial property firm servicing the general commercial / industrial market in Perth.
How to Apply: You must hold a Real Estate Qualification and supply the certificate number and expiry date with your application. For more information on this role, please contact Richard Taylor on 1300 219 522 or 414 624 521 or email your resume and Real Estate Qualification in a word format to email@example.com
Real Estate Jobs Search (REJS) – Why us? So what makes us different to the others -We are a boutique Real Estate Recruiter/Talent Specialist that offers you resources that actually assist you. You won’t find us emailing your resume out hoping that someone picks yours, we get to know you and what you are looking for and we will keep you updated on what’s happening. At REJS we continue daily to locate the best positions and the best offices to work for, so why not give us a call.
REJS Headquarters: 1300 219 522
Real Estate Jobs Search
“Recruitment Specialists for the Real Estate Industry