Our client is looking for an experienced professional property manager that would become an integral part of their business and join their small team.
About the role:
In this role, you would manage a portfolio of 110 properties ensuring all facets of the portfolio are attended to in a professional and precise manner. This role allows you to work autonomously, managing all facets of the portfolio and providing superior customer service to tenants and clients, whilst being part of a small professional and successful team. You would be reporting directly for the Principal and Owner of the business whose main priority is property management. Our clients company genuinely care about their staff and with an office of only 5 team members you would become an integral and respected part of their business.
The role involves:
- Liaising with tenants and landlords
- Showing properties to prospective tenants/conduct Open Homes
- Inspections of properties other than routine
- Processing of Tenancy Applications
- Preparation of Lease documentation
- Sign up new tenants
- Some arrears management
- Lease renewals
- Receipting of daily rent payments
- Task and time management
- Tenant Invoicing and funds management
To be successful in securing this role, you will demonstrate:
- A current certificate of real estate registration
- A current driver’s license & well maintained car
- Ideally 2 years’ experience in Portfolio Property Management
- Highly organised with excellent time management skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills and a positive “can do attitude”
- Immaculate presentation and communication skills
- Your personality must be enthusiastic, self-motivated and have high ethical values
- Experience with Console preferred
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of Property Management processes and applicable legislation
- MS Office Experience
A little about the Client: This company is a residential property sales and property management company, focusing on Brisbane’s inner western suburbs. They are a small, boutique and specialised property business, combining a wealth of knowledge and experience to deliver excellent personalised results to their clients.
What is on offer: ·
- $45 – 55K Depending + Super + iPhone 5
- Small Boutique Agency in Ashgrove with an Outstanding reputation for service
- Professional consistent environment with a fun, friendly & supportive team
If you are a hard worker, but also like to enjoy your profession, you will enjoy working with this company. They offer a modern office, iPhone 5 mobile & onsite parking. The owner and team offer a supportive & caring workplace and a very consistent environment with minimal ongoing change. Their properties are all well established and 95% are located within 5km of their office in Ashgrove.
How to Apply: You must hold a Real Estate Qualification and supply the certificate number and expiry date with your application. For more information on this role, please contact Nikki Taylor on 1300 219 522 or 414 624 521 or email your resume and Real Estate Qualification in a word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Real Estate Jobs Search (REJS) – Why us? So what makes us different to the others -We are a boutique Real Estate Recruiter/Talent Specialist that offers you resources that actually assist you. You won’t find us emailing your resume out hoping that someone picks yours, we get to know you and what you are looking for and we will keep you updated on what’s happening. At REJS we continue daily to locate the best positions and the best offices to work for, so why not give us a call.
REJS Headquarters: 1300 219 522
Real Estate Jobs Search
“Recruitment Specialists for the Real Estate Industry”