Our client is one of the most progressive and innovative property and finance groups in Western Australia with a strong focus on local real estate sales, projects sales & marketing, property management, strata management, financial services, developments and our growth continues.
Located in modern new offices in East Victoria Park their business aims to deliver a higher degree of service and client satisfaction across all of their divisions.
They are looking for a reliable and experienced Senior Property Manager to join their busy office. The role is vital to the agency’s success and the smooth functioning of the property management division.
The key duties of the role include:
- Ensuring all rents and other deposits are accurately receipted through Rest
- Timely payment to landlords and tenants/creditors
- Reconciling trust accounts to ensure transfers and payments are processed accurately
- Mid-month and end of month processes
- Complete documentation including agency agreements, tenancy agreements and rental bond documents
- Organise property repairs and maintenance, including property condition reports
- Assess and process tenancy applications
- Control tenancies
- Account for rents and expenses to property owners
- Manage rental arrears
- Conduct property inspections and prepare condition reports
- Assist with securing new property managements and their integration in to the portfolio
- Communicate regularly with clients/landlords
- Coordinate fortnightly meetings of the division
- Complete monthly reporting requirements for management
You will be working within a division of the business that is experiencing significant growth and development. This is an outstanding career opportunity for the right person and you will be offered a fun, happy, team based working environment where you will be appreciated and supported.
To be considered for the position you must:
- Be highly professional and well presented
- Have an outgoing friendly personality that is also capable of dealing with pressure from time to time
- Be able to work autonomously and be self sufficient
- Be motivated and driven to achieve
- Strive to provide a higher degree of customer service in everything you do
- Be punctual, organised and able to prioritize tasks
- Have a current WA Driver’s Licence and Licensed Vehicle available for work purposes.
If you love a challenge, working in a team environment with likeminded people and love going to work in a results-based business, we want to talk to you!
A little about our Client: Is a locally owned boutique agency based and they have a dynamic team environment and a fantastic team culture. They are looking for someone to start ASAP so don’t delay in applying!
What is on offer: The successful person will be offered a salary between $70 – $80K +fuel allowance and mobile phone, an office to die for and management that just gets it!
How to Apply: For more information on this role, please contact Richard Taylor on 1300 219 522 or 0414 581 472 or email your resume in a word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Real Estate Jobs Search – Why REJS – So what makes us different to the other recruiters – we are a boutique National Recruiter/Talent Specialist that offers you resources that assist you. You wont find us just sending out your resume and hope that someone picks yours, we get to know you and we will keep you updated on what’s happening. We assist job-seekers like you in every state of Australia so we understand what you need. We continue daily to locate the best positions and the best offices to work for, why not give us a call?