Our client is seeking an experienced property manager to manage a portfolio of 100 residential properties.
You will be working within a great team and NO Trust Account work is required!
You will require:
* Drivers License
* Recent Police Clearance
* Competent Computing Skills
* Professional Presentation
* Excellent Organisation & Time Management Skills
* Knowledge of Gee Dee would be an advantage however, training can be provided.
* Lease Management
* Liaise with tenants and Landlords
* Property maintenance
* General daily tasks
* Bond Lodgements & Disbursements
* Rent Arrears
A little about our Client:
A modern, comfortable office close to the CBD our client is focused on creating a team environment with heaps of fun, social activities and a genuine recognition for achievements.
What is on offer:
The successful person will be offered a salary package of between $50k – $60K depending on experience, a car or car allowance and phone, plus the support of a p/t assistant!
How to Apply:
For more information on this role, please contact Richard Taylor on 1300 219 522 or 0414 581 472 or email your resume in a word document to: email@example.com