Our client is seeking an Administration Manager to join their friendly Real Estate team in the Southern Suburbs. This a great opportunity to work for a dynamic team and a growing office who offer excellent training and support to their team.
To be successful, you will be well presented and possess a mature work ethic be creative and have the ability to be able to manage the office and the team! You will have the ability to be able to communicate with people from all walks of life as well as working productively in a very busy environment. Most of all we want to find a “team player” for our client with the right attitude!
To role involves:
* Front desk reception
* Listing & sales processing, managing files
* Sales and general correspondence
* Emails, uploading photos & text to websites, brochures (using Publisher)
* Word processing, incoming & outgoing mail
* General office duties involving the smooth running of the office
* Co-ordinating marketing media for the marketing of properties and marketing of sales team
* Managing Trust Account (for sales only)
* Minimal property management assistance, receiving rent etc.
A little about our Client:
Is a well known and respected office in the Southern suburbs who offer excellent internal training and support to their staff. They are part of an established brand name and have a dynamic team on board.
What is on offer:
The successful person will be offered a great Salary of between $42 – $50K based on experience.
How to Apply:
For more information on this role, please contact Richard Taylor on 1300 219 522 or 0414 581 472 or email your resume in a word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org.