Our client based in Fremantle has decided that it’s time for a dedicated Business Development Manager to join their team. If you are looking for a challenge and you are good at what you do then this may just be the perfect role for you.
You will be a proactive individual, focused on bringing in new managements while also taking care of leasing activities for a portfolio of 110 properties.
The role you will be performing will consist of the following:
* Managing the leasing of a portfolio of up to 110 properties
* Bringing in new business on a monthly basis
* Reporting and tracking KPI’s
* Problem solving and generating solutions to issues
The benefits as well as a great salary include:
* Mobile phone is supplied
* A vehicle allowance is given
To be considered for this fantastic position you will have:
* Previous property management experience of at least 2 years
* An understanding of REST or a similar product
* Previous experience in Business Development
* Fantastic communication skills, both verbal & written
* Desire to meet goals and focus on results
* Ability to show initiative, think laterally and excel working under pressure
* A current WA Property Management registration or recognised to be accredited in WA
A little about our Client:
An established boutique office located in Fremantle, focused on presenting an exciting, modern and innovative real estate experience for their clients.
What is on offer:
The successful person will be offered a salary package of between $50 – $65K based on the experience they bring with them and their dedication to the role.
How to Apply:
For more information on this role, please contact Richard Taylor on 1300 219 522 or 0414 581 472 or email your resume in a word document to: email@example.com.