Our client located in Broome is looking for a Property Manager to manage a portfolio of 150 Commercial properties.
You will have an assistant to help you with the workload and trust accounting support as well.
The role you will be performing will consist of the following:
* Managing a Commercial portfolio of approx. 150 properties with an Assistant
* Liaising with Lessor and Tenants
* Problem solving and generating solutions to issues
The benefits as well as a great salary include:
* Company Car supplied
* Mobile phone supplied
* Extra payments for weekends ‘on call’
* Ongoing training and personal development
To be considered for this fantastic position you will have:
* Previous property management experience
* An understanding of REST or a similar product
* Fantastic communication skills, both verbal & written
* Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
* Positive and bright personality
* Ability to show initiative, think laterally and excel working under pressure
* A current WA Property Management registration
A little about our Client:
Our client is one of the largest and longest established real estate agencies in Broome with a commitment to innovation and their supportive team environment.
What is on offer:
The successful person will be offered a great salary package of around $80k subject to your previous experience.
How to Apply:
For more information on this role, please contact Richard Taylor on 1300 219 522 or 0414 581 472 or email your resume in a word document to: email@example.com.