Our client based in the general Innaloo area is looking to take on a new property manager to join their dynamic team. Is it time to step up and take your career to the next level with a position in an environment that compares to nowhere else?
The role you will be performing will consist of the following:
* Managing a portfolio of approx. 140 properties from an end to end basis
* Dealing with the day to day activities that come with property management
* Reporting to the Divisional Manager
* Problem solving and generating solutions to issues
* No leasing involved or trust accounts!
The benefits as well as a great salary package include:
* Full support from the Divisional Manager
* Use of a Company vehicle and phone during business hours
* Ongoing training and personal development
To be considered for this fantastic position you will have:
* Previous property management experience of at least 3 – 4? years
* An understanding of REST, Gee Dee or a similar product
* Fantastic communication skills, both verbal & written
* Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
* Positive and bright personality
* Ability to show initiative, think laterally and excel working under pressure
* A current WA Property Management registration or recognised to be accredited in WA
A little about our Client:
Our client has an excellent tight knit team in this fantastic location, so if you are considering a change to this awesome location then this is for you!
What is on offer:
The successful person will be offered a great salary package of up to $75K if you are the right person, plus all of the usual extras!
How to Apply:
For more information on this role, please contact Richard Taylor on 1300 219 522 or 0414 581 472 or email your resume in a word document to:firstname.lastname@example.org.