Our client is seeking an experienced Property Manager to join their team and manage a portfolio of 110 properties end to end.
You will not be required to manage the trust accounting however full knowledge and previous experience in running a successful portfolio is essential.
The role you will be performing will consist of the following:
- Managing a portfolio of 110 properties end to end
- Liaising with Lessors and Tenants
- Problem solving and generating solutions to issues
The benefits as well as a great salary include::
- Company Car supplied
- Mobile phone supplied
- NO Saturday work required
To be considered for this fantastic position you will have:
- Previous property management experience
- An understanding of REST or a similar product
- Fantastic communication skills, both verbal & written
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Positive and bright personality
- Ability to show initiative, think laterally and excel working under pressure
- A current WA Property Management registration
A little about our Client:
A locally owned and operated Boutique agency in the heart of Kalgoorlie.
What is on offer:
The successful person will be offered a great salary package of $55k+. A company car and mobile phone is also part of this great package.
How to Apply:
For more information on this role, please contact Richard Taylor on 1300 219 522 or 0414 581 472 or email your resume in a word document to: email@example.com.