Our client who is centrally based in Parkwood on the Gold Coast is now searching for their next experienced property manager to join his team.
If you are looking for a career change and want to work in a dynamic environment that compares to nowhere else…read on.
The role you will be performing will consist of the following:
* Managing a portfolio of approx. 40 properties
* Liaising with Lessor and Tenants
* Conducting all inspections
* Managing arrears
* Problem solving and generating solutions to issues
The benefits as well as a great salary include::
* Full support from the company directors
* Full use of a Company vehicle and phone
* Awesome back up support from administration and management
To be considered for this fantastic position you will have:
* Previous property management experience of at least 2 years
* An understanding of Console software or a similar product
* Fantastic communication skills, both verbal & written
* Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
* Positive and bright personality
* Ability to show initiative, think laterally and excel working under pressure
* A current QLD real estate registration certificate
A little about our Client:
Our client has an excellent tight knit team in this fantastic location, so if you are considering a change to this awesome location then this is for you!
What is on offer:
The successful person will be offered a great salary package of between $45 – $55K based on experience, bonuses, full use of a company car and mobile phone plus a star team!
How to Apply:
For more information on this role, please contact Katie Holmes on 1300 219 522 or 0434 991 756 or email your resume in a word document to: email@example.com.