Our client who is centrally located in Wembley is now looking for an experienced property manager to take on a portfolio of approximately 100 properties.
You will looking after the portfolio from an end to end basis so you will need to have previous experience as a property manager.
The role involves:
* Dealing courteously and efficiently with owners, tenants, trades-people and creditors
* Computer processing
* Minor trust accounting
* Routine Inspections
* Outgoing property condition reports
What is required for this role:?
* Professional communication skills
* Attention to detail / time management skills
* Current drivers licence and own reliable vehicle
* Certificate of registration and up-to-date Police clearance are essential
* Knowledge of REST, FileSmart and Realform would be an advantage
What is on offer:
The successful candidate will be offered a base salary of between $60 – $65K, a car for use during the day and mobile phone.
A little about the Client:
Our client runs a very successful boutique agency and has an envious record in the local area, they have a busy office with nearly 10 staff so you WILL have fun as well!
How to Apply:
For more information on this role, please contact Richard Taylor on 1300 219 522 or 414 624 521 or email your resume in a word format to email@example.com.