Our client who I based in Joondalup is now looking for someone to join them to take on a position that includes supporting the PM team as well as manning the reception area.
As this is an entry level position we understand that you may not have a huge amount of experience in a Real Estate environment.
If you do then that would be a bonus to the owner of the business as you will have an understanding of how an office works.
The role you will be performing will consist of the following:
- Looking after the reception area of a suburban office
- Liaising with clients, staff and tradespeople
- Problem solving and generating solutions to issues
To be considered for this fantastic position you will have:
- Previous reception and or PM assist experience
- A working knowledge of all aspects of the Microsoft Suite
- Fantastic communication skills, both verbal & written
- Positive and bright personality
- Ability to show initiative, think laterally and excel working under pressure
- A current WA Property Management registration would be a bonus
A little about our Client:
Our client has an excellent tight knit team in this fantastic location, so if you are looking at a start in the industry then this is for you!
What is on offer:
The successful person will be offered a competitive salary as well as an awesome office and team!
How to Apply:
For more information on this role, please contact Richard Taylor on 1300 219 522 or 0414 581 472 or email your resume in a word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org.