Our client based in Karratha is looking to take on a new property manager for their team – so is it time to step up and take your career to the next level with a challenging role in a dynamic environment that compares to nowhere else?
The role you will be performing will consist of the following:
* Managing a portfolio of up to 150 properties with a Property Management Associate
* Liaising with Lessor and Tenants
* Reporting and tracking KPI’s to the Divisional Manager
* Problem solving and generating solutions to issues
The benefits as well as a great salary include::
* Full support from the Divisional Manager , CEO/Licensee and HR
* Use of a Company vehicle and phone during business hours
* Ongoing training and personal development
* The perks of working in the North West – plus a newly renovated offices!
To be considered for this fantastic position you will have:
* Previous property management experience of at least 2 years
* An understanding of REST or a similar product
* Fantastic communication skills, both verbal & written
* Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
* Positive and bright personality
* Ability to show initiative, think laterally and excel working under pressure
* A current WA Property Management registration or recognised to be accredited in WA
A little about our Client:
Our client has an excellent tight knit team in this fantastic location, so if you are considering a change to this awesome location then this is for you!
What is on offer:
The successful person will be offered a great salary package of between $70 – $80K based on experience, use of a company car and mobile phone plus a star team!
How to Apply:
For more information on this role, please contact Richard Taylor on 1300 219 522 or 0414 581 472 or email your resume in a word document to: email@example.com.