Tara3-HighContrastFB

A BDM should be out of the office 80% of the time networking, building relationships, meeting with new landlords, promoting the office by doing presentations, completing rental appraisal, and presenting management agreements. The other 20% should be spent handling paperwork, adding new contacts to the database and following up prospective landlords.

They should show high self-confidence, take responsibility, be optimistic, show creativity, can both listen and communicate, understand the importance of continual learning, have a sense of urgency and be goal directed (rather than goal-oriented).

The BDM Academy is a professional and innovative training firm which has been founded to primarily focus on educating and training Business Development Managers within the Property Management Industry. During the month of October we are holding a 3 hour training event in Brisbane and Sydney covering topics that are specific to the BDM role.

Qld Event Location: Brisbane International Virginia Corner of Sandgate & Zillmere Roads, Boondall
Duration: 9am registration for a 9:30am start and closing at 12:30pm

Topics for 15 Oct 2013

5 Daily Habits of a Highly Successful BDM

We all know the BDM role is a sales based position, however everyone has their own particular style. I will highlight 5 common traits that the highly successful BDM’s follow on a daily basis. You will leave this session with daily income producing strategies and have a stronger understanding of a BDM’s ideal day. Tara Milzewski from the BDM Academy will share the key strategies she implemented to achieve 30+ new managements in one month!

Mark Shorrock L J Hooker Palm Beach – Be The Cat & Not The Dog!

In this practical session you will acquire simple tips that help you convert more business. Rediscover insights like replying to queries with open ended questions and using eye contact to gain trust. Having trouble building rapport? Mark has a basic name remembering technique that anyone can learn which helps you creating long lasting relationships. Real-world philosophies on how to not overdo it at the listing presentation and put your clients to sleep by sounding like a broken record!

Hot Seat – with Kate Towerton from Harcourts Hills Living recently received the BDM of the Year at the Australian Real Estate Awards in Sydney. Kate will share the positive changes she has made of the last 12 months and how she has successfully increased her new management by 69% just by changing her mindset.

To purchase your seat at this event you need to email Tara Milzewski direct on tara@bdmacademy.com.au?Payment must be made by 04/10/13 to secure your seat.

Total Investment: $97.00 per person (morning tea & coffee service included)

NSW Event Location: North Ryde RSL Cnr Pittwater & Magdala Rd, North Ryde NSW 2113
Duration: 9am registration for a 9:30am start and closing at 12:30pm

Topics for 17 Oct 2013

• My Big Year 268 Managements in 12 months – Tara will discuss changes she made to go from 10 signed managements per months to as high as 30!

• Tips on assigning your new landlord to the PM – Tara will take you through a step by step process you should follow when handing a new landlord to your Property Manager.

• Increasing Fees – This will be an open discussion session and Tara will encourage attendees to get involved and share ideas.

To purchase your seat at this event you need to email Tara Milzewski direct on tara@bdmacademy.com.au. RSVP and Payment must be made by Tuesday 08 October 2013 to secure your seat.

Total Investment: $97.00 per person (morning tea & coffee service included)

Subscribe For Latest Updates

Signup for our newsletter and get notified when we publish new articles