Our client who is based close to Applecross is expanding and needs two new team members, one senior and one assistant property manager.
The assistant position will be assisting the senior in looking after a portfolio from an end to end basis of approx. 100 properties.
Your duties will include some of the following:
* Managing clients – communicating directly with all landlords and tenants in relation to all property management matters
* Organise PCR’s, all inspections, coordinating property viewings, bond lodgement and disposal
* Application and lease processing
* Potentially mentoring and delegating work to junior staff when required
We would like you to be able to demonstrate the following as well:
* Previous property management experience (1 year minimum)
* Willingness and ability to work in a team environment
* Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
* Experience with Gee Dee or similar software
* Current property management registration
A little about our Client:
Our client has an excellent tight knit team and runs an awesome boutique company, so if you are considering a change to this awesome location then this is for you!
What is on offer:
The successful person will be offered a great salary of between $45 – $55K based on experience plus extras so don’t delay – call today.
How to Apply:
For more information on this role, please contact Richard Taylor on 1300 219 522 or 0414 581 472 or email your resume in a word document to: email@example.com.