Our client based in Essendon is looking to take on an experienced property manager for their team – so is it time to step up and take your career to the next level and work in a dynamic environment that compares to nowhere else?
The role you will be performing will consist of the following:
* Managing a portfolio of approx. 290 properties with a Property Management Assistant
* Liaising with Lessors and Tenants
* Problem solving and generating solutions to issues
The benefits as well as a great salary include:
* Full support from the Senior Property Manager
* Ongoing training and personal development
To be considered for this fantastic position you will have:
* Previous property management experience of at least 3 years
* An understanding of REST or a similar product
* Fantastic communication skills, both verbal & written
* Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
* Positive and bright personality
* Ability to show initiative, think laterally and excel working under pressure
* A current VIC Agents Representative Certificate
A little about our Client:
Our client’s aim is not to be the biggest, but to simply be the best – providing professional and personalized service to clients throughout the campaign, plus a continued relationship into the future with regular market updates and friendly advice.
What is on offer:
The successful person will be offered a great salary package of $50K – $55K plus dependent on experience and attitude.
How to Apply:
For more information on this role, please contact Katie Holmes on 1300 219 522 or 0434 991 756 or email your resume in a word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org.