Our client based in the CBD is looking for an experienced property manager for their team – this may be the dream role out there! If you want to join a supportive environment, management and a great place to work then read on.
You will be managing a portfolio of approx. 100 properties with the support of a shared assistant as well. This is an end to end management position so you will need to be able to display that you are capable of handling all aspects of property management.
To be considered for this fantastic position you will have:
* Previous property management experience of at least 2 years
* An understanding of REST or a similar product
* Fantastic communication skills, both verbal & written
* Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
* A team player with a career focus
* Ability to show initiative, think laterally and excel working under pressure
* A current WA Property Management registration
A little about our Client:
Our client has an excellent tight knit team in a fantastic location, so if you are considering a change to this awesome location then this is for you!
What is on offer:
The successful person will be offered a great salary package which will include car parking, mobile phone and bonuses in addition to a great salary.
How to Apply:
For more information on this role, please contact Richard Taylor on 1300 219 522 or 0414 581 472 or email your resume in a word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org.