Our client based in the general Scarborough area is looking to take on a new property manager to join their dynamic team.
We are looking for someone that has the ability to be able to manage a portfolio of properties that are fully furnished and equipped so experience with this type of property management will be highly regarded as well.
As the properties are leased from anywhere from 3 – 12 months the workload is different, that’s why our client has limited the portfolio to under 100 properties.
The role you will be performing will consist of the following:
* Managing a portfolio of fully furnished properties of just under 100 properties from an end to end basis
* Dealing with the day to day activities that come with this style of property management
* Reporting to the Divisional Manager
* Problem solving and generating solutions to issues
* No trust accounting!
The benefits as well as a great salary package include:
* Full support from the Divisional Manager
* Use of a Company vehicle and phone during business hours
* Ongoing training and personal development
To be considered for this fantastic position you will have:
* Previous property management experience of at least 2 – 3? years
* An understanding of REST, Gee Dee or a similar product
* Fantastic communication skills, both verbal & written
* Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
* Positive and bright personality
* Ability to show initiative, think laterally and excel working under pressure
* A current WA Property Management registration or recognised to be accredited in WA
A little about our Client:
Our client has an excellent tight knit team in this fantastic location, so if you are considering a change to this awesome location then this is for you!
What is on offer:
The successful person will be offered a great salary package of up to $70K if you are the right person, plus all of the usual extras!
How to Apply:
For more information on this role, please contact Richard Taylor on 1300 219 522 or 0414 581 472 or email your resume in a word document to: firstname.lastname@example.org.