About the position: Our client who is based in the stunning Ascot location, Ascot is a well-established suburb of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, characterised by large Queenslander homes. Ascot is 7 kilometres from Brisbane’s city centre We are looking for that special Property Management Assistant to work alongside their Senior Property Manager.
The successful candidate must have:
• Hold a current Queensland Real Estate Certificate
• Ideally minimum of 6 months exp plus
• Strong organisation, time management and monitoring skills
• Able to work well under pressure with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
• Professional image for a high end portfolio
• Strong presentation and communication skills a must
A little about our Client: Their premium brand and elegant distinctive marketing compliments the office surroundings and a place you will want to be part of.
What is on offer: $40 to $ 45 K will be the starting salary depending on experience.
How to Apply: For more information on this role, please contact Nikki Taylor on 1300 219 522 or 0414 624 521