1. How did you start in Property Management?
– I was a mother looking at getting back into a career and was given the opportunity to become a Commercial Property manager and Commercial Sales and leasing.
2. Have you always worked in this industry or did you do something else previously?
– I have been in the industry for over 10 years now and before that was with Australia Post and a Lottery centre.
3. What do you love about your job?
– I love the Diversity of Commercial Property Management and the professionalism.
4. What would you like to see done differently in the Property Management industry?
– I would like Property Managers to take regular breaks and their lunch hours to avoid burn out.
5. What’s your advice to anyone thinking of joining Property Management as a career.
– Find the right office with great support and great procedures in place. Do not take second best.
– Michelle, Commercial Property Manager – WA