It is important to ask the right questions. Below we have listed the standard questions. Take a copy and use them next time you are interviewing. We have had feedback from candidates meeting employers and they are not asked all the questions. Take some time at the interview to ask the questions and take note of them. Get the interview engaging both sides. Feel free to book in a time with one of our specialists for any assistance on your interview techniques for a FREE 15 minutes consult.
STANDARD 15 INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
- Describe your ideal job and/or boss.
- Why are you looking for a job? Why are you leaving your current position?
- What unique experience or qualifications separate you from other candidates?
- Tell me about yourself
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Describe some of your most important career accomplishments.
- What are your short-term/long-term goals?
- Describe a time when you were faced with a challenging situation and how you handled it?
- What are your salary requirements?
- Why are you interested in this position? Our company?
- What would your former boss/colleagues say about you?
- What are the best and worst aspects of your previous job?
- What do you know about our company?
- What motivates you? How do you motivate others?
- Are you willing to relocate?