Position: Customer Service Reps
Salary: $50K + comm + super
The Position: Customer Service Reps Inbound Call Centre for Real Estate
Experience in a call centre is a requirement, as well as a previous customer service/sales background.
Hours Monday to Sunday 8am to 8pm (flexible rotating roster)
Start date 31/10/16 for 1 weeks training – All candidates must be available Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm for this first week. The main function of the role is take inbound customer service and sales calls for a Real Estate brand nationally, however as well as inbound you will make outbound calls to interested parties or existing customers.
- Receiving inbound calls and accurately and correctly resolving customer queries in a professional, friendly and timely manner.
- Accurately inputting correct information on relevant systems
- Working to exceed set targets both individually and as a team
- Demonstrate awareness of call queues and ensure full availability to answer inbound calls efficiently and effectively
- Proactively make outbound calls to follow up on previous issues or queries in a timely manner
- Ensuring comprehensive customer notes are inputted after every call to ensure full history is available for future reference
- Efficiently liaise with colleagues via phone and email to ensure the best possible customer journey
- Escalate complex issues to line management in a solution orientated and timely manner
The ideal candidate:
- Anticipates, responds to and seeks to exceed the expectations of existing and potential customers
- Shows support for business values and demonstrates a high level of honesty and integrity
- Responds positively to changing business circumstances and readily adapts behaviour to maintain effective performance
- Able to work in a well-structured manner with strong organisational skills
- Manage their time effectively with tasks completed by set timescales, accurately and with an attention to detail
- Builds and maintains good working relationships, able to communicate effectively with all internal and external stakeholders
- Good level of literacy and numeracy skills
- Computer skills – MS Office plus the ability to learn new systems with ease
What does this company offer: Brand new to Australia and already launched in Melbourne and Brisbane. Outstanding growth and brilliant training is available and ongoing support. Find out more and come and have some fun with this brand.
To find out more about this Property Job Opportunity, contact either Richard Taylor or Nikki Taylor on 1300 219 522 anytime.