Position: Property Sales Coordinator
Location: Sydney CBD
Software Used: knowledge of MS packages including Outlook, Word and Excel
Salary: $60k ++
Come join this revolutionary business in Real Estate.
The successful candidate will have a once in a career opportunity to play an important part in shaping the development of our Sales Coordination process. They have a post-sale charter which informs our customers how they contribute in the process of getting their sale or purchase through to completion.
Main Objectives of the Property Sales Coordinator: To collaborate in the development and delivery of a market leading sales coordination workflow. Ultimately responsible for ensuring timely and collaborative sales assistance, solving problems in the process and consistently providing exceptional service to all customers and external partners.
· Problem solving when they arise
· Dealing with clients over email & telephone
· Assisting in the sales process to make sure things happen in a timely manner
· Liaising with colleagues and external partners with property information and updates
Sale Coordinator – knowledge, skills and experience required:
· 100% Customer focused, with the customers best interests at the heart of every action
· Property experience would be hugely beneficial.
· Well organised with good interpersonal skills, ideally experienced in liaising with sellers, buyers, solicitors and mortgage brokers (with an only the best will do attitude)
· Ability to prioritise own workload, work to deadlines and positively contribute to the team
· Ability to thrive and multi-task in a fast pace high-volume environment
What does this office offer: Come join this revolutionary business. CBD location in Sydney.
To find out more about all this Property Job opportunity please contact the Team @ REJS on 1300 219 522 – anytime.